Before you begin, you must:

  1. Have already reported any change of your mailing address or the location address of the mobilehome or commercial modular to the department.


  2. Have one of the following credit cards:    Mastercard     Visa

  3. Have the Decal number for your mobilehome or commercial modular.

Enter your Decal Number to start Renewal Process.

Registration Renewal